- Enhanced resistance to warping
- Warm bass sound
- Vintage sound
- Impeccably dried woods
- Stronger body resonance
This Gopherwood guitar recreated the vintage sound of the 1970’s through optimized drying techniques aimed at lowering moisture content to extreme levels that prevent deformation.
- Transmits and shapes the soundboard response
- Balances the guitar output at high and low fret positions
- Dampens destructive vibrations
- Enhances the EQ captured by the internal electronic pickup.
- Prevents deformation of the front soundboard
How to remove and replace the SoundPillar without loosening the guitar strings.